Saturday, February 28, 2009

Quinn Counts Chloe's Words

A while ago (a few weeks after starting The Listening Program), Chloe finished the milk that was in her cup. She handed her cup up to the front seat and said, "I want milk in this cup mommy please." Okay, the grammar wasn't perfect but...

I looked into my review mirror and see Quinn counting on his fingers and quietly saying, "I want milk in this cup mommy please." Then he yells, "MOMMY, CHLOE SAID 8 WORDS IN A ROW!!! SHE SAID AN 8 WORD SENTENCE." We cheered & cheered & cheered as we drove down the highway.

I always wonder how having a sister with special needs will impact Quinn. I know one thing...not too many 5 year old brothers are that excited about their younger siblings successes. He's such a sweet boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment